Trips and visits are an important part of Eggar’s School year. Whether day outings or longer international expeditions, school trips can make a major contribution to the acquisition of knowledge and the development of interpersonal skills. They allow our students to learn outside of the classroom, with some important real-world experiences. Trips can enhance their confidence, their independence, and can contribute significantly to their personal development.
Trips and visits can include:
- Geography Italy trip, both cultural and academic, observing a variety of geographical features and history
- Residential visit to Mankoadze, Ghana working alongside the charity TEaBAG (The Education and Book Appeal Ghana)
- Field study trips to Hengistbury Head, Dorset
- Music tour to Salzburgerland, Austria
- War graves trip to Ypres, Belgium
- Visits to local and London theatres
- Various Sporting events
- Ski trip to Austria
- Taster days at local colleges
Trips can be paid for online and when relevant, stage payment options are available.
Staff work hard to ensure all trips are carried out safely.
Upcoming trips information
For all information relating to upcoming trips please click on the appropriate attachment below
#MondayMotivation. Mrs Uffindell is running the Royal Parks Half Marathon on October 10 for #TeamStroke. It would be great if you could support her and the Stroke Association: Rebuilding lives after stroke. https://t.co/X0y4YT4B9l https://t.co/nRoP2OfwWa 6:42 PM - 20 Sep 2021
It's FriYAY! Many congratulations to Jude who has won the Southdowns National Park Story Competition. Listen to Downton Abbey star, Hugh Bonneville read Jude's amazing writing! https://t.co/YRnOTxiHsR #WeAreEggars https://t.co/UyduLKLvlw 6:27 PM - 17 Sep 2021
Eggar's Experience Monthly IS BACK! Starts Monday 20 September. Over 50 Clubs. https://t.co/Y25rLnzrDm Try something new! From Cooking Club to Dodge Ball; from Minecraft to Harry Potter Colouring! #WeAreEggars https://t.co/kZs4VfOrtl 3:45 PM - 17 Sep 2021