Trips and visits are an important part of Eggar’s School year. Whether day outings or longer international expeditions, school trips can make a major contribution to the acquisition of knowledge and the development of interpersonal skills. They allow our students to learn outside of the classroom, with some important real-world experiences. Trips can enhance their confidence, their independence, and can contribute significantly to their personal development.
Trips and visits can include:
- Geography Italy trip, both cultural and academic, observing a variety of geographical features and history
- Residential visit to Mankoadze, Ghana working alongside the charity TEaBAG (The Education and Book Appeal Ghana)
- Field study trips to Hengistbury Head, Dorset
- Music tour to Salzburgerland, Austria
- War graves trip to Ypres, Belgium
- Visits to local and London theatres
- Various Sporting events
- Ski trip to Austria
- Taster days at local colleges
Trips can be paid for online and when relevant, stage payment options are available.
Staff work hard to ensure all trips are carried out safely.
Upcoming trips information
For all information relating to upcoming trips please click on the appropriate attachment below
You can raise free donations for Eggar's School, Holybourne every time you shop online. Just sign up to support them on @easyuk and 4,100 shops and sites will donate when you shop. Visit: https://t.co/S7ElmSo0hu 9:44 AM - 29 May 2020
Live(ish) Q&A Today at 1pm https://t.co/mP5FXuLnIF Please tune in! @eggars @eggarstech @eggarspe @eggars_history @eggarscommunity @eggarspta @eggarsmaths @eggarsgeog Please retweet! 11:45 AM - 20 May 2020