Curriculum and Assessment
The purpose for education at Eggar's School
Our curriculum enables all Eggar’s Learners to:
- belong, aspire, and achieve.
- be ambitious with challenge and support.
- enjoy in engaging, relevant learning that adapts to individual needs and interests,
- become innovative and enterprising life-long learners.
- engage in the Eggar’s Experience within and beyond the classroom developing cultural capital.
- develop excellent literacy and numeracy skills extensively.
We intend that when Eggar’s Learners leave school, they are:
- curious, reflective, resourceful, creative, and persevering.
- prepared for the future with broad general, and specialist knowledge of the subjects they study.
- able to apply a range of learning skills in their future studies and work life.
- well-informed and ambitious to succeed in the next phase of their lives.
- inspired to make a positive contribution to their community.
For subject specific information on intent, content, assessment etc please visit the ‘Curriculum Areas’ link.