From symmetry "critters" to towel art ...
There were some really interesting and creative contributions to Maths Unplugged in the final week of term. The challenge was to get out and about and do something that was not screen based. All Year Groups were asked to give one task a try from a list which included:
• Design a “critter” or pattern using natural ingredients
• Make a Maths kite - maybe decorating it with Maths symbols and formulae and get it to fly.
• Find the oldest tree in your garden or park
• Create animals with clever folding of towels or paper
• Create and play your own version of “Hopscotch”
• Design your own “Crop Circle” pattern
• Build a Clinometer which you can use to measure heights of buildings, rugby posts
• Try out the "Buffon's Needle" experiment and compare your results with your friends.
Congratulations on some terrific work! Take a look at just some of the amazing contributions!
IT ASSISTANT We require an enthusiastic person to support the IT provision in the School. For further details & application form, please see our website https://t.co/XspIgsmhHN Closing Date: 09 October midday 2:13 PM - 14 Sep 2020
Mini Bus Driver Term Time Only £10 per hour Driver required for minibus services, initially for 2 x four hour trips on 2 days a week. Applicants must have good communication skills, a full clean driving licence (with D1) and ideally previous experience. https://t.co/XspIgsmhHN 2:11 PM - 14 Sep 2020
Dear Parents, Please see the latest information for Staggered Start and Finish Times from Monday 14 September. This information has also been emailed to parents signed up to our email communications. https://t.co/UrI8NuJo0u 6:54 PM - 10 Sep 2020