Questions, questions, questions?
- Who are the Guest Hosts this week?
- What fiendish puzzle has Mr Whatmough set?
- Who has sent in some amazing art for the Home Learning Hall of Fame?
- Are you still collecting crisp packets?
- Why do monkeys eat bananas?
- What's the difference between telling a lie and keeping a secret?
More questions (and answers ) in EGGCAST, Episode 8! Get involved and watch/listen to the latest episode.
Photo by Jon Tyson on Unsplash
It's been another busy month! Catch up on what we've been up to in the latest Eggar's Update! https://t.co/R2Mr9NM1r5. #WeAreEggars 3:39 PM - 21 Oct 2021
For Years 7-10, it's non-uniform day Thursday 21 October to support TEABAG! Please donate £1 via Scopay 'Teabag Non School Uniform' or via https://t.co/X0smOnKLwH. THANKYOU! #WeAreEggars 5:36 PM - 20 Oct 2021
Mrs Hustler joined the growing band of Eggar's staff who have been raising money! She took part in the Great South Run on Sunday raising funds for the amazing Simon Says Child Bereavement Support charity. You can still donate here: https://t.co/zQ0ueCaBXj. #WeAreEggars https://t.co/SbeaVQMtak 4:53 PM - 19 Oct 2021