Questions, questions, questions?
- Who are the Guest Hosts this week?
- What fiendish puzzle has Mr Whatmough set?
- Who has sent in some amazing art for the Home Learning Hall of Fame?
- Are you still collecting crisp packets?
- Why do monkeys eat bananas?
- What's the difference between telling a lie and keeping a secret?
More questions (and answers ) in EGGCAST, Episode 8! Get involved and watch/listen to the latest episode.
Photo by Jon Tyson on Unsplash
Eggar's School is offering an exciting and rewarding opportunity to work as a small-group intervention tutor, providing intervention and academic support for students who have been negatively impacted by Covid-19. https://t.co/xDRfMhuait 11:42 AM - 25 Nov 2020
Temporary Art Teacher We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, and talented teacher of Art a temporary basis. The department currently delivers both GCSE Art and GCSE Photography and has excellent resources and facilities. Details are available on https://t.co/XspIgsmhHN 12:51 PM - 23 Oct 2020
Join us virtually for our first Open Event of the academic year on Tuesday 13 October! Tuesday 13 October ⏰ 4pm to 8pm Register and secure your place now https://t.co/NeE1VmLqTQ https://t.co/FdAqecPAcF 5:17 PM - 12 Oct 2020