Questions, questions, questions?
- Who are the Guest Hosts this week?
- What fiendish puzzle has Mr Whatmough set?
- Who has sent in some amazing art for the Home Learning Hall of Fame?
- Are you still collecting crisp packets?
- Why do monkeys eat bananas?
- What's the difference between telling a lie and keeping a secret?
More questions (and answers ) in EGGCAST, Episode 8! Get involved and watch/listen to the latest episode.
Photo by Jon Tyson on Unsplash
URGENT APPEAL to those living in the Alton area and the local business community for used laptops that can be reconditioned and used for home schooling. Full press release here: https://t.co/ITvdOLubsZ https://t.co/Mq826wMzGq 2:21 PM - 12 Feb 2021
We are aware of sky broadband issues this morning affecting Alton and understand if this causes your child to not join home learning today. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title 'Internet issues' to let us know you will not be attending lessons 11:50 AM - 08 Feb 2021
Mr Bufton: Cycling for Dementia. Our Year 8 Progress Leader is aiming to raise £500 for the Dementia Trust by cycling an amazing 250 miles in January! https://t.co/ieT0hXF3KF Any contribution would be very welcome. #HopefullyNoPunctures #KeepWarm https://t.co/3gqOTHvclB 4:55 PM - 08 Jan 2021