Expanding networks for Alton businesses
Alton Business Platform was set up by James Wright from Fruitful Marketing and Stuart Brown from Eight Wealth Management. Its aim is for local businesses to regularly meet and engage with each other in order to grow and develop.
There were 5 speakers who presented for 5 minutes (only!) on a wide range of fascinating topics:
- Rob Fryer, Brandstorm - 5 psychological factors of building brand trust and awareness
- Andy Martin, Candy Tours - A journey with Candy Tours...
- Di Owen, Eggar's School - Opportunities for businesses to partner with the school
- Emma Louise-Smith, Moxie Business Marketing - The SOS Guide to Social Media
- Sarah Burch, Enterprise M3 - Fully government-funded support for SME's
It was a really interesting evening and hopefully the first of many to be held at Eggar's.
You can raise free donations for Eggar's School, Holybourne every time you shop online. Just sign up to support them on @easyuk and 4,100 shops and sites will donate when you shop. Visit: https://t.co/S7ElmSo0hu 9:44 AM - 29 May 2020
Live(ish) Q&A Today at 1pm https://t.co/mP5FXuLnIF Please tune in! @eggars @eggarstech @eggarspe @eggars_history @eggarscommunity @eggarspta @eggarsmaths @eggarsgeog Please retweet! 11:45 AM - 20 May 2020