Expanding networks for Alton businesses
Alton Business Platform was set up by James Wright from Fruitful Marketing and Stuart Brown from Eight Wealth Management. Its aim is for local businesses to regularly meet and engage with each other in order to grow and develop.
There were 5 speakers who presented for 5 minutes (only!) on a wide range of fascinating topics:
- Rob Fryer, Brandstorm - 5 psychological factors of building brand trust and awareness
- Andy Martin, Candy Tours - A journey with Candy Tours...
- Di Owen, Eggar's School - Opportunities for businesses to partner with the school
- Emma Louise-Smith, Moxie Business Marketing - The SOS Guide to Social Media
- Sarah Burch, Enterprise M3 - Fully government-funded support for SME's
It was a really interesting evening and hopefully the first of many to be held at Eggar's.
We are looking for someone to join us! Head of Food and Nutrition. Find out more here: https://t.co/xDRfMhuait 10:28 AM - 15 Oct 2021
Jim McKell ... is one of the best! The Hampshire Education Awards took place on October 7 and Jim was shortlisted for the Governance Award. We congratulate him and celebrate his 20 years of dedicated service. https://t.co/CT1vF9laCk https://t.co/HSepecqD8R 8:02 PM - 13 Oct 2021
Thinking about options after Eggar's? HSDC Alton can help you with your next steps regardless of your type of study. Their Open Evening is on Thursday 14 October https://t.co/fgrI7D3TYO https://t.co/m1nFGPS0Tl 7:08 PM - 11 Oct 2021