Expanding networks for Alton businesses
Alton Business Platform was set up by James Wright from Fruitful Marketing and Stuart Brown from Eight Wealth Management. Its aim is for local businesses to regularly meet and engage with each other in order to grow and develop.
There were 5 speakers who presented for 5 minutes (only!) on a wide range of fascinating topics:
- Rob Fryer, Brandstorm - 5 psychological factors of building brand trust and awareness
- Andy Martin, Candy Tours - A journey with Candy Tours...
- Di Owen, Eggar's School - Opportunities for businesses to partner with the school
- Emma Louise-Smith, Moxie Business Marketing - The SOS Guide to Social Media
- Sarah Burch, Enterprise M3 - Fully government-funded support for SME's
It was a really interesting evening and hopefully the first of many to be held at Eggar's.
And this year's cup winners were Monty House! Go Monty! The cheers could be heard throughout the school, probably throughout Hampshire And if you're Spenser or Austen.... it all starts again in September. #WeAreEggars https://t.co/11g4SYM8Hi 10:47 AM - 23 Jul 2021
Some of our talented musicians were able to play to their parents and carers in a Summer Showcase on Monday evening. Here's a mini taster of our band and their amazing musical talent! #WeAreEggars https://t.co/3wIeXrP16D 6:47 AM - 22 Jul 2021