Expanding networks for Alton businesses
Alton Business Platform was set up by James Wright from Fruitful Marketing and Stuart Brown from Eight Wealth Management. Its aim is for local businesses to regularly meet and engage with each other in order to grow and develop.
There were 5 speakers who presented for 5 minutes (only!) on a wide range of fascinating topics:
- Rob Fryer, Brandstorm - 5 psychological factors of building brand trust and awareness
- Andy Martin, Candy Tours - A journey with Candy Tours...
- Di Owen, Eggar's School - Opportunities for businesses to partner with the school
- Emma Louise-Smith, Moxie Business Marketing - The SOS Guide to Social Media
- Sarah Burch, Enterprise M3 - Fully government-funded support for SME's
It was a really interesting evening and hopefully the first of many to be held at Eggar's.
And relax! ☕ (but don't forget to test 2x/week and log your results ) #WeAreEggars https://t.co/5as87LamHn 7:31 PM - 01 Apr 2021
Nearly at target! Will we make it? #WeAreEggars #Fundraising https://t.co/KwtkMVvwbA 9:07 AM - 01 Apr 2021
Don't forget to donate in return for wearing non uniform! Link below. https://t.co/JWT0aKdvDR 4:00 PM - 31 Mar 2021