Expanding networks for Alton businesses
Alton Business Platform was set up by James Wright from Fruitful Marketing and Stuart Brown from Eight Wealth Management. Its aim is for local businesses to regularly meet and engage with each other in order to grow and develop.
There were 5 speakers who presented for 5 minutes (only!) on a wide range of fascinating topics:
- Rob Fryer, Brandstorm - 5 psychological factors of building brand trust and awareness
- Andy Martin, Candy Tours - A journey with Candy Tours...
- Di Owen, Eggar's School - Opportunities for businesses to partner with the school
- Emma Louise-Smith, Moxie Business Marketing - The SOS Guide to Social Media
- Sarah Burch, Enterprise M3 - Fully government-funded support for SME's
It was a really interesting evening and hopefully the first of many to be held at Eggar's.
Class of 2020 student hoodies have arrived and are ready for collection. Where possible please visit us to collect between 2:30 - 3:30pm on Tuesday 29th / Wednesday 30th from school reception. https://t.co/evVTlu3Ong 2:48 PM - 29 Sep 2020
Finance Manager - Required as soon as possible Salary range dependent on experience and expertise Up to 37 hours per week, up to 52 weeks per year Full details and application form are available https://t.co/xTXYsi7IzI. 2:30 PM - 28 Sep 2020
IT ASSISTANT We require an enthusiastic person to support the IT provision in the School. For further details & application form, please see our website https://t.co/XspIgsmhHN Closing Date: 09 October midday 10:47 AM - 28 Sep 2020