The results are in...
Eggar’s School competed in the Aldershot and District Senior Athletics Championships on 19 May. This was held at Palmer Park, Reading and is the first representative level in athletics. Twelve other schools took part, so the competition was fierce.
The following students earned a podium finish in their event (from left to right):
- Louis Kennett (U17): triple jump – gold medal.
- James Smith (U17): 100m – silver medal, 4 x 100m relay – bronze medal.
- Matthew Barber (U17): shot put – silver medal, 4 x 100m relay – bronze medal.
- Chris Norton (U15): 100m – gold medal, long jump – gold medal, 4 x 100m relay (u17) – bronze medal and the Savoury Cup for the best individual field performance for an u15 boy.
- Joshua Jack (U15): javelin – silver medal.
- Freya Thomas-Taylor (u15): 200m – silver medal.
- Katie Stokes (U17): triple jump – gold medal.
- Patrick Muhiwa (U17): 4 x 100m relay – bronze medal.
- Joseph Yates (U17): 400m – bronze medal.
The following students have also been selected to represent the District at the County Championships this term:
Katie Stokes, James Smith, Louis Kennett, Matthew Barber, Freya Thomas-Taylor, Chris Norton, Joshua Jack.
We are looking for someone to join us! Head of Food and Nutrition. Find out more here: https://t.co/xDRfMhuait 10:28 AM - 15 Oct 2021
Jim McKell ... is one of the best! The Hampshire Education Awards took place on October 7 and Jim was shortlisted for the Governance Award. We congratulate him and celebrate his 20 years of dedicated service. https://t.co/CT1vF9laCk https://t.co/HSepecqD8R 8:02 PM - 13 Oct 2021
Thinking about options after Eggar's? HSDC Alton can help you with your next steps regardless of your type of study. Their Open Evening is on Thursday 14 October https://t.co/fgrI7D3TYO https://t.co/m1nFGPS0Tl 7:08 PM - 11 Oct 2021