Trips and visits are an important part of Eggar’s School year. Whether day outings or longer international expeditions, school trips can make a major contribution to the acquisition of knowledge and the development of interpersonal skills. They allow our students to learn outside of the classroom, with some important real-world experiences. Trips can enhance their confidence, their independence, and can contribute significantly to their personal development.
Trips and visits can include:
- Geography Camp at Juniper Hall Field Studies Centre, Dorking
- Field study trips to Hengistbury Head, Dorset
- Music tour to Salzburgerland, Austria
- War graves trip to Ypres, Belgium
- Visits to local and London theatres
- Sporting events such as the Varsity Rugby Match at Twickenham
- Ski trip to Austria
- Taster days at local colleges
- Space technology trips to Russia
Trips can be paid for online and when relevant, stage payment options are available.
Staff work hard to ensure all trips are carried out safely.
Upcoming trips information
For all information relating to upcoming trips please click on the appropriate attachment below
Come to see us in action tomorrow! Open Morning from 9-12 https://t.co/ppMYv8ZOKL 8:03 PM - 18 Oct 2017