Looking ahead to life after school!
There was a real buzz of excitement in the Gym this week as we hosted a Careers Fair which all our students were able to visit throughout Wednesday. And for some it was a real eye opener! Students grasped the opportunity to talk to possible future employers and to get a feel for their future career paths. One student was even offered work experience in the field she is interested in after she leaves school.
We were thrilled to welcome:
- Army Careers
- Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service
- Hampshire Hospitals (NHS)
- Asmodee (games distributor)
- ETA Consultancy Services
- Robert Simmons Solicitors
- PETA Ltd (training)
- Several colleges including Alton, Godalming, Guildford, Farnham, Merrist Wood
- Whitehill & Bordon Regeneration Company and Future Skills Centre.
Thanks to everyone who made the event such a success!
12 of our Year 9 students are taking part in the Scholars Programme Launch at Sussex University today with Mrs Lynch https://t.co/9XSjMpxzqa 11:20 AM - 22 Jan 2020