‘Encouraging every individual to belong, to aspire, to achieve’
Values, Vision and Aims
- A school where ambition, experiences, achievement and belonging go hand in hand.
- A safe and happy community with pride, respect and belief at its heart.
- A school that cares, develops personal potential and independence for the future.
- We are an aspirational school which aims to empower and prepare all our students for a rapidly developing world by equipping them with a sense of responsibility, respect and a lifelong enthusiasm for learning.
- To provide a stimulating learning environment with the highest standards of teaching so that all students can achieve their full potential as effective, independent learners.
- To ensure that all students have equal access to a curriculum that offers opportunities for academic, physical, social, moral and spiritual development.
- To provide and promote opportunities which encourage trust and develop self-discipline and self-esteem.
- To work in partnership with parents and the community, serving their learning and interests.
- To empower students to become responsible and active citizens so that they can recognise and challenge inequalities in society.